Himachal Pradesh Travel Options
Himachal Pradesh Travel Itineraries:
Following is a list of sample itineraries covering some of the places in Himachal Pradesh which the visitors can use as a template to plan their own trips. If you need any help or advice feel free to contact us via contact form or email info @ himachalpradeshtravel.com
- Chandra Taal To Samudri Taapu Glacier Trek is a short but tough trek you can undertake. The Samudri Taapu trek starting from Chandra Taal at an altitude of about 4300 m, this is considered a rough terrain trek. Among the many origins of Chandra river, Samudri Taapu is one of them.
- Dharmsala Mcleodganj Custom Travel Packages Mcleodganj , Dharmasala are one of those rare destinations that you might want to visit for more than one reason. Mcleod ganj serves as a launch pad for a lot of treks in the region.
- Dharmsala Mcleodganj with Triund Travel Package This extensive travel iitinerary covering Dharmsala, Mcleodganj and Kangra in full detail brings you very close to the beauties and wonders of nature The wondrous mountains, natural and man made attractions of this lovely journey will surely make a long lasting memory.
- Hampta Pass – ChandarTaal Lake Trek (7 Days) Hampta Pass – Chandra Taal Lake Trek 7 Days Trekkers enjoy many types of terrain in this trek as we go from Hampta Pass in Kullu valley to Chandra Taal Lake in Spiti.This trek shows you landscapes like pine forests, glorious glaciers, green open grasslands, deserts and deep valleys.
- Lahaul Spiti Honeymoon Tour Package This is a special tour package of Lahaul Spiti valley for couples looking for a romantic yet adventurous vacation of a lifetime with each other. It’s an ideal mix of sightseeing, adventure, spirituality and awesome places where people in love can spend some beautiful moments together.
- Mcleodganj Triund Hikes Anybody in a relatively fit condition can attempt this trekking journey as the altitude of this trekking is quite low. The Mcleodganj to Triund day trek is quite easy for beginners. For the adventure lovers, you get to see the absolutely lovely mountain ranges of the Dhauladhar Mountains.
- Spiritual journey in Lahaul Spiti Lahaul-Spiti, nature’s majestic kingdom in Himachal Pradesh is great for sight seeing but more importantly it is rich in its heritage of spiritual pursuits. Monks from as far as Tibet arrive here to meditate in peace, with nature by their side. Here, you will find many monasteries, meditation sites and meditation caves.
- Spiti Road Trip in one week 7 Days Spiti Road Journey If you are looking to explore Spiti in a week, this road trip is the ideal way, as it includes all the important landmarks of the region , quite comfortably and in a short time. We enter Spiti via Shimla Dhankar route, for this particular trip instead of the Manali Gramphu route as it is more safe and accessible.
- Yoga trips to Mcleodganj and Dharmsala Yoga trips of Mcleodganj and Dharmsala Known for their serene beauty and wonderful peaceful surroundings, Mcleodganj and Dharmsala are the ideal places to rejuvenate oneself through yoga, meditation, and introspection. This is the reason so many travelers come here to learn about Tibetan Buddhism, meditation and Yoga.
- Hike to Dharmkot Waterfall, Mcleodganj This place is relatively unknown but is a great destination for hiking, especially if you love water, wilderness and nature. We start by driving or walking to Gallu ka mandir in Dharmkot and follow a trail to the waterfall. We take a lovely walk for about 5 kms inside the forested area but the altitude remains more or less the same.
- Lahaul Spiti: Custom Travel Package A vacation not restricted by a schedule is best and most enjoyable ways of travelling in almost any place, which is specially true for Lahaul Spiti valley. We can assist you in designing your own holiday package in any way you want.
- Spiti, Manali, Mcleodganj Travel Package 18 Days This trip is an ideal vacation package for a long, leisurely yet fun and adventurous journey through mountain ranges of Himalaya as well as Dhauladhar.
- Camping near Chandartaal Lake, Spiti A stupendously breathtaking lake nestled between the mountains of Himalayas is the Chandartaal Lake or Moon Lake. Spread over 4 km and at an altitude of 4300 meters, the lake is breathtakingly beautiful, with extremely clear waters. A perfect location to enjoy the serenity of nature and an ideal place to trek and camp.